SEO analysis is a crucial component of optimizing a website for search engines and increasing its online visibility. It involves a series of steps that help identify areas of improvement and devise strategies to enhance the website’s performance in search engine rankings.
Recognized digital marketing expert Neil Patel emphasizes the significance of SEO analysis in his study titled “The Complete Guide to SEO“.
The steps involved in SEO analysis include:
- Keyword research
- Website audit
- Competitor analysis
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Monitoring and tracking
Each step plays a vital role in optimizing a website and improving its search engine rankings. Proper execution of these steps can significantly boost a website’s visibility and attract organic traffic.
Experience the power of our SEO Auditing Services at seoauditingservices.com, and unlock the full potential of your website’s performance and online visibility.
Why is SEO Analysis Important?
SEO analysis is important because it allows businesses to understand why SEO analysis is important and how well their website is performing in search engine rankings.
By analyzing various aspects of a website, such as keywords, backlinks, and content, businesses can identify areas for improvement and optimize their website to drive more organic traffic.
SEO analysis also helps businesses stay up to date with search engine algorithms and industry trends.
Without regular analysis, a website may not rank as high in search results, resulting in decreased visibility and potential customers.
Therefore, conducting SEO analysis is essential to ensure that a website remains competitive and continues to attract targeted traffic from search engines.
Step 1: Keyword Research
Step 1: Keyword Research is an essential part of SEO analysis for any website. Here are the steps involved:
- Start by brainstorming and making a list of relevant keywords that relate to your website and its content.
- Use keyword research tools like Google Keyword Planner or SEMrush to identify the search volume and competition level for each keyword on your list.
- Analyze your competitors’ websites to see which keywords they are targeting and ranking for.
- Narrow down your list of keywords based on relevance, search volume, and competition level. Focus on long-tail keywords that have a higher chance of ranking.
- Consider user intent and search queries. Optimize your website’s content to align with the keywords your target audience is searching for.
- Create high-quality, informative, and engaging content around your chosen keywords. Use keywords naturally in your titles, headings, and throughout the body of your content.
- Regularly monitor and track the performance of your chosen keywords using analytics tools. Make adjustments and optimizations as needed.
What Are the Best Tools for Keyword Research?
When it comes to keyword research, it is important to use the right tools in order to enhance the effectiveness of your SEO analysis. Here are some of the best tools for keyword research:
- Google Keyword Planner: Google Keyword Planner is a free tool provided by Google that allows you to find relevant keywords, check search volumes, and get ideas for new keywords.
- Ahrefs Keyword Explorer: Ahrefs Keyword Explorer is a comprehensive tool that provides keyword suggestions, search volume data, keyword difficulty scores, and much more. It also offers valuable insights on your competitors’ keyword strategies.
- Semrush: Semrush is an all-in-one SEO tool that offers a powerful keyword research feature, including keyword ideas, search volume, keyword difficulty, and competitive analysis.
- Answer the Public: Answer the Public is a tool that helps you discover popular search queries related to your target keyword by generating question-based keywords. It’s a great way to find long-tail keyword ideas.
- Ubersuggest: Ubersuggest, created by Neil Patel, provides keyword suggestions, search volume data, keyword difficulty, and content ideas. It’s user-friendly and suitable for both beginners and experienced SEO practitioners.
By using these tools, you can uncover valuable insights into the keywords your target audience is searching for. This will help you identify keyword opportunities and optimize your website’s content accordingly. Remember to analyze the search volume, competition, and relevance of each keyword to determine which ones will be most effective for your SEO strategy.
How to Find Relevant Keywords for Your Website?
To find relevant keywords for your website, follow these steps:
- Brainstorm: Start by brainstorming potential keywords that are relevant to your website’s content.
- Research: Use keyword research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, or Ahrefs to find popular and relevant keywords related to your niche.
- Analyze competitors: Study the keywords used by your competitors to understand what keywords are performing well in your industry.
- Long-tail keywords: Focus on long-tail keywords, which are specific phrases that have a lower search volume but higher conversion rate potential.
- Search volume and competition: Consider the search volume and competition level for each keyword. Choose keywords with a good balance of search volume and lower competition.
- Relevance and intent: Ensure that the selected keywords are relevant to your website’s content and align with the search intent of your target audience.
- Use keyword variations: Include variations and synonyms of your main keywords to increase the chances of ranking for related searches.
- Test and refine: Continuously monitor the performance of your chosen keywords and make adjustments as needed to optimize your website’s visibility in search results.
By following these steps, you can effectively find relevant keywords for your website and improve your search engine optimization efforts.
Step 2: Website Audit
Step 2: Website Audit
- Technical Analysis: Conduct a comprehensive review of the website’s technical aspects, such as site speed, mobile-friendliness, and crawlability. Identify and resolve any issues that could hinder search engine optimization.
- On-Page Analysis: Evaluate the on-page elements of the website, including meta tags, headings, and keyword utilization. Enhance these elements to improve visibility on search engines and enhance user experience.
- Content Analysis: Assess the quality and relevance of the website’s content. Ensure that it aligns with target keywords, adds value to users, and does not contain duplicate or thin content. Enhance the content by incorporating relevant keywords and optimizing the structure.
- Backlink Analysis: Analyze the website’s backlink profile to determine the quantity and quality of incoming links. Remove any toxic or spammy links that could negatively impact the website’s search engine rankings. Build high-quality backlinks to enhance authority and credibility.
- User Experience Analysis: Evaluate the website’s usability, navigation, and overall user experience. Address any issues that could impact user engagement and satisfaction. Implement features such as clear calls-to-action and user-friendly navigation menus.
What Does a Website Audit Involve?
A website audit is a comprehensive analysis that aims to identify areas for improvement and optimize the performance of a website. It plays a vital role in SEO analysis by enhancing the visibility and user experience of the website.
During a website audit, different aspects of the website are evaluated and assessed. This includes analyzing the technical infrastructure of the site, such as loading speed, site navigation, broken links, and mobile-friendliness. The objective is to ensure that the website is accessible, functional, and user-friendly.
Furthermore, a website audit entails analyzing on-page elements like title tags, meta descriptions, and URLs. This helps optimize these elements with relevant keywords, making it easier for search engines to understand the website’s content and appropriately rank it.
In addition, website audits also involve assessing the quality, relevance, and structure of the website’s content. This includes examining the overall content strategy, identifying duplicate or thin content, and ensuring that the content is engaging and valuable to the target audience.
How to Identify and Fix Technical SEO Issues?
Here are the steps to identify and fix technical SEO issues:
- Perform a website crawl using tools like Screaming Frog or SEMrush to identify any technical issues such as broken links, duplicate content, or missing meta tags.
- Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly by using Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test tool. If any issues are found, make necessary adjustments such as responsive design or mobile-specific optimizations.
- Check for any crawl errors in Google Search Console to identify issues that may prevent search engines from properly indexing your site. Fix any errors related to robots.txt files, sitemap.xml files, or server connectivity.
- Optimize your website’s URL structure by making them descriptive and user-friendly. Avoid using long, complex URLs and include relevant keywords.
- Ensure that your website has a proper internal linking structure. Make sure each page has relevant internal links to guide both search engines and users to important pages on your site.
- Implement structured data markup to provide additional information to search engines and improve the visibility of your website in the search results. Use Schema.org guidelines to mark up important elements such as product information, reviews, or events.
- Check for any duplicate content issues and canonicalize them to avoid search engines penalizing your site for duplicate content. Use canonical tags or redirects to consolidate duplicate content to a single URL.
- Regularly monitor your website’s performance and rankings using tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Analyze the data to identify any further technical issues that may arise and make necessary fixes to improve your SEO efforts.
Step 3: Competitor Analysis
In the process of SEO analysis for any website, Step 3: Competitor Analysis involves conducting a thorough competitor analysis. This step is crucial in understanding the landscape and competition within your industry.
- Analyze the websites of your direct competitors to identify their SEO strategies and tactics.
- Assess their keyword targets and backlink profiles to determine where they may have an advantage.
- Examine their on-page optimization, including meta tags, headers, and content, to uncover areas for improvement.
- Evaluate their website structure and user experience, looking for opportunities to enhance your own site.
By performing a comprehensive competitor analysis, you can gain valuable insights into what is working for your competitors and identify areas where you can outperform them. This knowledge will help you develop a more effective SEO strategy and improve your website’s search engine rankings.
How to Identify Your Competitors?
When conducting SEO analysis for any website, it is crucial to identify your competitors in order to understand the competitive landscape and develop effective strategies. Here are the steps to identify your competitors:
- How to Identify Your Competitors? Define your industry: Start by determining the industry or niche that your website belongs to. This will help you identify competitors operating in the same space.
- How to Identify Your Competitors? Research relevant keywords: Use keyword research tools to find keywords that are relevant to your website. Look for websites that are ranking well for these keywords, as they are likely your competitors.
- How to Identify Your Competitors? Conduct search engine searches: Perform searches on search engines using the keywords you have identified. Take note of the websites that appear on the first few pages of the search results, as they are competing for visibility with your website.
- How to Identify Your Competitors? Utilize competitor analysis tools: Use competitor analysis tools to gather information about the websites that are competing with yours. These tools can provide data on their organic rankings, backlinks, and traffic sources.
- How to Identify Your Competitors? Review social media presence: Look for competitors on social media platforms that are relevant to your industry. Identify the accounts and pages that have a significant following and engage with similar audiences.
- How to Identify Your Competitors? Observe industry events: Explore industry events, conferences, and exhibitions to identify businesses that are operating in your space. These events provide opportunities to network and learn from your competitors.
By following these steps, you can gain a clear understanding of who your competitors are and analyze their strategies to improve your own SEO efforts.
What Factors Should You Analyze in Competitor Analysis?
When conducting competitor analysis in SEO, it is crucial to examine various factors to gain insights and identify opportunities. Here are the key factors that you should consider when analyzing your competition:
- Keyword targeting: Take a close look at the keywords your competitors are targeting and ranking for. It is important to identify the keywords that are driving the most traffic to their website.
- Backlink profile: Analyze the backlinks that point to your competitors’ websites. Evaluate the quantity, quality, and relevance of their backlinks to understand their link building strategies.
- Content strategy: Evaluate the type and quality of content that your competitors are producing. Look for patterns, topics, and formats that resonate with their audience.
- On-page optimization: Assess how well your competitors optimize their web pages for SEO. Take a close look at elements such as title tags, meta descriptions, headings, and URL structures to gain insights into their optimization strategies.
- Social media presence: Investigate how active and engaging your competitors are on social media platforms. Analyze their follower count, engagement rates, and content sharing patterns.
By analyzing these factors, you can gain a comprehensive understanding of your competitors’ SEO strategies and identify areas where you can improve and differentiate yourself.
Fact: Studies have shown that businesses that conduct thorough competitor analysis are more likely to achieve higher search engine rankings and gain a competitive edge in their industry.
Step 4: On-Page Optimization
Incorporating keywords Step 4: On-Page Optimization into your website’s SEO analysis is crucial. To effectively optimize your web pages, follow these steps:
- Perform Keyword Research: Identify the relevant keywords and phrases that your target audience is searching for.
- Create Compelling Meta Descriptions: Craft enticing meta descriptions that encourage users to click on your website in search engine results pages.
- Utilize Header Tags: Structure your content using header tags (H1, H2, H3) and incorporate your target keywords.
- Establish an Optimized URL Structure: Make concise and clear URLs that include relevant keywords for improved search engine visibility.
- Strategically Place \
- Optimize Images: Improve visibility in image search results by optimizing image file names and alt text with relevant keywords.
- Implement Internal Linking: Link relevant pages within your website to enhance navigation and help search engines understand your site’s structure.
- Ensure Mobile-Friendly Design: Optimize your website to be responsive and compatible with mobile devices, as mobile-friendly sites tend to rank higher in search results.
- Enhance Page Loading Speed: Optimize your website’s loading speed to enhance user experience and improve search engine rankings.
By following these steps, you can effectively optimize your web pages for better search engine visibility and improve your website’s overall performance.
How to Optimize Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, and URLs?
To optimize title tags, meta descriptions, and URLs, follow these steps:
- How to Optimize
- How to Optimize Meta Descriptions: Craft a compelling meta description that summarizes the page’s content and encourages users to click. Include relevant keywords naturally, but avoid keyword stuffing. Aim for a length of around 160 characters.
- How to Optimize URLs: Create clean, descriptive URLs that include keywords related to the page. Use hyphens to separate words and keep the URL simple and easy to read. Avoid using numbers, symbols, or excessive characters in the URL.
Now, here’s a true story about optimizing title tags, meta descriptions, and URLs. A small online retailer struggling to rank high in search results decided to optimize their website. They started by updating their title tags with relevant keywords and making them more enticing. Then, they crafted compelling meta descriptions that accurately summarized each page’s content. Finally, they revamped their URLs to be more user-friendly, using descriptive words instead of random numbers. As a result, their click-through rates increased, their search rankings improved, and they saw a boost in organic traffic. Remember, optimizing these elements can greatly impact your website’s visibility and attract more visitors to your pages.
How to Optimize Content with Targeted Keywords?
When it comes to optimizing content with targeted keywords, there are several steps you can follow to ensure maximum effectiveness:
- Conduct keyword research to identify relevant and high-performing keywords.
- Include your primary keyword in the title tag of your content. This helps search engines understand the topic of your page.
- Optimize the meta description by including your primary keyword and writing a compelling summary that entices users to click.
- Incorporate your targeted keywords naturally throughout the content. Ensure the keywords flow naturally and don’t disrupt the readability of the text.
- Create informative, high-quality content that provides value to your readers. Include relevant information related to your targeted keywords.
- Use headers (H1, H2, etc.) in your content to organize information and make it easier for search engines to understand the structure of your page.
- Optimize URLs by including your primary keyword. Keep the URL short, descriptive, and user-friendly.
- Include internal and external links within your content. Internal links help users navigate your website, and external links to reputable sources can enhance the credibility of your content.
- Add images and optimize them by including relevant keywords in the alt text and file name. This can improve your content’s visibility in image search results.
- Regularly update and optimize your content based on keyword performance and user engagement. Keep track of how your content is ranking and make adjustments as needed.
By following these steps, you can effectively optimize your content with targeted keywords and improve its visibility in search engine results.
Step 5: Off-Page Optimization
When it comes to Step 5: Off-Page Optimization, there are several key strategies to implement. The first is building high-quality backlinks from authoritative websites. This not only improves search engine rankings but also establishes credibility for your website. Additionally, creating and optimizing social media profiles is essential to increase brand visibility and drive traffic to your website.
Another effective method is guest blogging and contributing valuable content to other websites. By including a link back to your own website, you can generate more traffic and enhance your online presence. It’s also crucial to monitor and manage online reviews and ratings. This helps maintain a positive online reputation, which ultimately boosts your website’s credibility.
Participating in relevant forums and online communities allows you to share valuable insights and promote your website. This engagement helps establish you as an industry expert and drives more traffic to your site. Additionally, optimizing listings on local directories and review websites can improve your local search visibility.
Collaborating with influencers or industry experts can amplify your brand’s reach and gain more exposure. This partnership enhances your credibility and attracts a larger audience. Implementing effective link building strategies, such as outreach campaigns and content promotion, is crucial to increase the number of backlinks pointing to your website.
Regularly monitoring and analyzing your website’s backlink profile is essential. This helps identify and disavow any harmful or low-quality links, ensuring your website maintains a strong reputation. Lastly, utilizing social bookmarking sites and content sharing platforms can distribute your website’s content and attract more visitors.
What is Off-Page Optimization?
Off-page optimization refers to activities that are done outside of your own website to improve its visibility and ranking in search engine results. These activities focus on building backlinks, increasing brand awareness, and improving the reputation and authority of your website.
Link building: This involves acquiring high-quality backlinks from other websites to your own. These backlinks act as “votes” for your website’s credibility and can help improve your search engine rankings.
Social media marketing: Utilizing social media platforms to promote your website and its content. By sharing your content on social media, you can increase its visibility, attract more visitors, and potentially earn more backlinks.
Content marketing: Creating and sharing high-quality content that is valuable to your target audience. This can include blog posts, articles, videos, infographics, and more. By creating valuable content, you can attract more visitors and encourage others to share and link to your content.
Online reputation management: Monitoring and managing your online reputation and brand image. This involves responding to customer reviews and feedback, addressing any negative comments or complaints, and actively engaging with your audience to build trust and credibility.
Social bookmarking: Submitting your website or individual web pages to social bookmarking sites like Reddit or StumbleUpon. This can help increase visibility and drive traffic to your website.
Guest blogging: Publishing articles or blog posts on other websites in your industry. This allows you to reach new audiences, showcase your expertise, and earn valuable backlinks.
Online directories: Submitting your website to online directories can improve its visibility and credibility. Look for reputable directories that are relevant to your industry or location.
Implementing off-page optimization strategies alongside on-page optimization can help improve your website’s search engine rankings and drive more organic traffic.
What Are Effective Off-Page Optimization Strategies?
Create high-quality and shareable content that other websites will naturally link to. This can include informative articles, helpful guides, or engaging videos.
Build relationships with influencers and bloggers in your industry. Collaborate with them to create content or get mentions and backlinks from their websites.
Submit your website to reputable online directories and listings. This can help improve your website’s visibility and generate more backlinks.
Create and optimize profiles on social media platforms. Share your content and engage with your audience to increase brand awareness and drive more traffic to your website.
Participate in online communities and forums related to your industry. Contribute valuable insights and include links back to your website when relevant.
Guest blogging on websites with a high domain authority can provide valuable backlinks and increase your website’s visibility.
Create and distribute press releases to announce new products, services, or company updates. This can help generate media coverage and attract more attention to your website.
Implement a strong internal linking strategy on your website. Link relevant pages together to improve navigation and help search engines understand the structure of your website.
Monitor and respond to online reviews and comments about your brand. Addressing customer feedback can enhance your online reputation and build trust with potential customers.
Step 6: Monitoring and Tracking
Step 6: Monitoring and tracking is an integral part of SEO analysis. It is crucial for assessing the effectiveness of your strategies and making necessary adjustments. Here are the steps involved:
- Set up analytics tools: Install tools like Google Analytics to monitor website performance and collect data.
- Monitor website traffic: Regularly check the number of visitors, pageviews, and bounce rate to gain insights into user behavior.
- Track keyword rankings: Keep a watchful eye on the positions of your target keywords in search engine results to measure the success of your SEO efforts.
- Analyze backlinks: Continuously monitor the quality and quantity of your backlinks to ensure they contribute positively to your website’s authority.
- Examine site speed: Evaluate the loading time of your web pages as it directly impacts user experience and search engine rankings.
For effective monitoring and tracking:
- Regularly review your analytics data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Compare your performance with competitors to gauge your progress.
- Implement data-driven optimizations to enhance your website’s visibility and improve user experience.
How to Monitor Keywords Rankings and Organic Traffic?
To effectively monitor keywords rankings and organic traffic, here are the steps you can follow:
- Use a reliable SEO tracking tool to keep track of your website’s keyword rankings and organic traffic.
- Regularly check your keyword rankings to evaluate your website’s performance in search engine results.
- Analyze the changes in your keyword rankings over time to identify any improvements or declines.
- Closely monitor the organic traffic to your website and track the sources of the traffic, such as search engines and referral websites.
- Pay attention to the organic traffic trends to understand the impact of your SEO efforts.
- Identify the keywords that are driving the most organic traffic to your website and focus on optimizing them further.
- Monitor the performance of your website’s landing pages in terms of organic traffic and keyword rankings.
- Regularly review and analyze the data from your SEO tracking tool to identify any areas for improvement and make informed decisions to optimize your website further.
Monitoring keywords rankings and organic traffic is crucial to assess the effectiveness of your SEO strategies and make data-driven optimizations to enhance the visibility and organic search performance of your website.
What Tools Can You Use for SEO Tracking?
When it comes to SEO tracking, there are several tools that you can use to monitor and analyze your website’s performance. These tools provide valuable insights and data that can guide your SEO strategy. Here are some tools you can utilize:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free tool by Google that allows you to track website traffic, user behavior, conversions, and more. It provides detailed reports on the performance of your website.
- Google Search Console: Google Search Console is another free tool by Google that helps you monitor your website’s presence in Google search results. It provides data on your site’s performance, search queries, and technical issues.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs is a popular SEO tool that offers a comprehensive suite of features, including keyword research, backlink analysis, and rank tracking. It provides valuable insights into your website’s SEO performance.
- Moz Pro: Moz Pro offers a range of SEO tools, including rank tracking, site audits, keyword research, and link analysis. It provides actionable insights to improve your website’s SEO.
- Semrush: Semrush is an all-in-one SEO tool that offers features like keyword research, rank tracking, site audits, and competitor analysis. It helps you identify opportunities to optimize your website.
By utilizing these tools for SEO tracking, you can stay informed about your website’s performance, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions to boost your search rankings and organic traffic.
Did you know? According to a study, websites that appear on the first page of search results receive more than 90% of the organic traffic.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the steps in SEO analysis for any website?
The steps in SEO analysis for any website include:
- Performing a thorough competitive research to understand the search landscape and identify viable niches with less competition.
- Conducting an SEO content analysis to ensure that the website’s content targets the correct keywords, satisfies search intent, and is well-written and up to date.
- Performing a technical SEO analysis to ensure that the website meets the technical requirements of search engines, such as being crawlable, having indexed pages, and providing a positive user experience.
- Analyzing the backlink profile to understand the quality and quantity of backlinks and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Performing competitor SEO analysis to gain insights into keyword opportunities, content gaps, and backlink opportunities.
- Regularly monitoring and analyzing SEO statistics to track the website’s performance and make data-driven decisions to improve rankings and increase organic traffic.
How can I identify a viable niche with less competition?
To identify a viable niche with less competition, you can follow these steps:
- Start by identifying the keywords that are relevant to your industry and potential customers.
- Use tools like SEMrush to identify the sites that rank for many keywords in your niche.
- Avoid including large retail brands in your list, as they can skew your metrics.
- Research the competition for these keywords and evaluate their domain authority and brand authority.
- Look for gaps in the market where your smaller business can excel and target a specific audience.
Why is SEO content analysis important?
SEO content analysis is important because it helps businesses improve their website’s performance in organic search. It involves reviewing the website’s content to ensure that it targets the correct keywords, satisfies search intent, is well-written and up to date, and converts readers into revenue. By optimizing the content for search intent, using relevant keywords, and considering the length and readability of the content, businesses can achieve higher rankings on search engine results pages (SERPs) and attract more organic traffic.
What is technical SEO analysis?
Technical SEO analysis is the process of reviewing a website’s technical features to ensure that it meets the requirements of search engines. This includes checking if the website can be crawled by search engine bots, if pages are properly indexed, and if there are any issues with core web vitals that may negatively impact user experience. Technical SEO analysis also involves managing duplicate content, monitoring redirects and status codes, and optimizing the website’s structure and performance. Tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, and Google Search Console can assist in conducting technical SEO analysis.
Why is competitor SEO analysis important?
Competitor SEO analysis is important because it provides insights into the SEO strategies and performance of competitors. By analyzing your competitors, you can identify keyword opportunities that you may have missed, discover content gaps that you can fill, and find potential backlink opportunities. Competitor SEO analysis helps you understand the search landscape and adapt your own SEO strategy accordingly. Tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, and Moz can assist in conducting competitor SEO analysis.
What tools can I use for SEO analysis?
There are several tools available for SEO analysis, including:
- SEMrush: Provides insights on organic rankings, backlinks, keyword rankings, and competitor comparisons.
- Ahrefs: Helps analyze competitor rankings and provides organic search reports and keyword exploration.
- Moz Pro: Offers keyword research, site crawl, on-page optimization, and link analysis tools.
- Google Search Console: Allows you to track your website’s performance, including coverage, links, and URL inspection.
- Screaming Frog: Helps analyze and audit a website’s technical SEO features.
- What Is Included In A SEO Audit?
- What Are The Tools Used In SEO Audit?
- Top Free Seo Audit Tools For Beginners
- Stepbystep Guide To Ecommerce Site Seo Audit
- Writing An Seo Audit Report Best Practices
Meet Amit Gupta, the SEO Audit Expert! He’s a pro at finding and fixing SEO mistakes on websites. With his help, your site’s search visibility will soar! Amit uses all the best SEO tools to dig deep and come up with a game plan for you to win big in search engines. Count on him to guide you towards success with his expert knowledge and practical strategies. When it comes to SEO, Amit Gupta is the name you can trust!